Wednesday, January 4, 2012

journey

verb to make a journey; travel

We have gone on quite a few family adventures in the past few years.  I guess Mike and I feel like Marissa is going off to college soon and everything will change so we are making the most of our little family while we are all together.  Marissa and Cassie both have big school trips coming up so we are planning our next big adventure for when school gets out. 

Being that we have another summer road trip coming - I need to get on with finishing the scrapbook from last year's road trip.  I had a bit of a blink with that - my computer crashed and I lost the first 52 pages I did.  I actually cried over this.  I managed to find almost all of the pages and returned it to it's (semi) original form - and promptly uploaded all the pages to shutterfly so that I never worry about losing all my work again.  I haven't completed a title page yet but I'll share my pages here.

Our first stop - Great Wolf Lodge in Virginia.  Enjoy, Kim

 

No comments:

Post a Comment