Sunday, January 1, 2012

heal

heal
v. healed, heal·ing, heals
1. To restore to health or soundness; cure.
2. To set right; repair: healed the rift between us.
3. To restore (a person) to spiritual wholeness.
To become whole and sound; return to health

Well, goodbye to 2011.  Don't let the door hit you on the way out.  As we enter 2012 I've spent some time thinking about what I want for this year.  After a tremendously bad year filled with sickness and stress I picked 'heal' as my one little word for 2012.  It represents exactly what I want this year.  To heal.  My mind, my body and my soul.  I plan to explore my word (although I'm not taking Ali's class) in a scrapbook.  Here's to 2012 being the year that 2011 should have been.

Loves, Kim

Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it. Tori Amos

No comments:

Post a Comment