Sunday, January 8, 2012

create

verb 1. to cause to come into being, as something u nique that would not naturally evolve or that is not made by ordinary processess.  2. to evolve from one's own thought or imagination, as a work of art or an invention.

 

This is probably my favorite layout.  We were walking through Hollywood Studios and saw this setup - I got the kiddos to jump up for a pic.  This layout is from a Kim Lund kit (love her stuff!).  I have collected all sorts of free stuff since I've started scrapping.  I go to Suzzee Q's blog every day to check for free papers and kits.  I hang out at Two Peas and Mousescrappers for help with finding free kits.  I love to look through the gallery at Mousescrappers for inspiration.  I tend to be more of a picture scrapbooker (I take so many on our trips, as does both of my daughters!) so I really just collect papers and embellishments (not so many templates and frames).  Enjoy, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment